Tracklink Microphone to USB Interface, XLR3F to USB Type A, 10 ft
Item is available.
The TRACKLINK Microphone to USB Interface makes it easy to connect your condenser or dynamic microphone directly to your computer. Simply plug the XLR connector into your microphone and the USB connector into your computer and play you’ll be tracking in no time! Features include:
• Switchable 48 V phantom power for condenser microphones
• Adjustable gain for dynamic microphones
• 16-bit/48 kHz sampling rate for CD-Audio sound quality
• Compatible with Windows XP, Vista 32-bit, Windows 7 & Mac OSX 10.4+
Use your existing software to process your sound or, if you use a microphone preamp or signal processor, simply plug the XLR connector into the end of your signal chain. The on-board analog-to-digital converter will faithfully reproduce your sound in CD-quality. It’s that easy!
- Connector(s): XLR3F to USB Type A
- Length: 10 ft